On a more down note, many of you knew the Stevens/Isaacson Family, and know that I try to keep in touch with them. Kathy and Dee were at our Sealing last June and it was about time for me to see what they were up to again. I made a phone call to their home and left a message several days ago. Not having heard back, I decided to do a blog search and this is what I found. It is difficult to imagine...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
To Move or Not to Move!
I finally decided to make a new post and the power went out! There has been a lot (that is a huge understatement) of drama related to the purchasing of this home here in Podunkatello. However, barring any other last minute underwriting glitches, this home will FINALLY be ours next Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment