... Fire Hazard! That much flame on one cake gets kind of hot!
I decided that it had probably been a long time since Derek had had a themed Birthday Party, so I struggled and finally came up with a BYU Football Fan Party. I am sure it wasn't as extravagant as a Laurie party but I tried.



7 comments:
Happy Birthday you zoo-bee! (is that still a BYU fan nickname?) That party looks like it was a lot of fun.
What are you talking about? Look at the attention to detail you have done. You are putting me to shame. I can't believe a mother of 8 was able to put such a cute party together. Where is Davis???
PS I hate the Family picture. I look like I weigh 200 lbs. I think the whole thing looks like it was cut and pasted onto a fake back drop. Your family picture really is the only one that turned out cute. Adam has two ties and his left side of his face is transparent in his family photo. Oh well that is what you get for paying $0.00.
No pressure on the tag post. As long as you post a picture or two of your cute kids once a week. If you don't I going to keep tagging you, just to make you post something/anything.
I knew someone would notice that Davis is missing. I couldn't get his picture to download. He was the makeup artist. I think he did a good job.
What a fun party idea. I love that all of the kids have their faces painted - they probably loved it. Hope Derek had a great birthday!
By the way - that family picture is so cute!! You guys look great.
Peter would be jealous! I did make him a football cake one year out of the pampered chef battter bowl. Great job!
Post a Comment