
So how many more times do you think that I will hear, "Mom do I start school today?" I thought I had finally had Emily convinced that school for her would start on Friday... Then I got an e-mail totally changing the day she is going to start. How can they do that two days before it's supposed to start? Arrggh! She has had her clothes picked out for days! She's going to be devastated when I tell her it's going to be another 5 days!!! I just can't believe she's old enough to go. Here's a picture of her as a baby, and her picture from last year when we did our "school" pictures at BYU Idaho.
1 comment:
Super cute pictures of Emily!
PS we are really wearing Brown, Green, and a hint of Blue with white dress shirts. So I am sure you are fine to do your family in Brown and White. Men, he has no clue: he says it looks brown and white to him. The whole point is so others can see the individual family units.
I got Daniel and the boys matching Gymboree Brown Argyle Vests; Daniel calls them the queer vests. Oh well - not much he can do about it now right! The money is already spent!
Post a Comment