Thursday, August 21, 2008

Calling on the help of my know it all Friends

Why in the world would MY teenage son decide to take honors trig in the 10th grade?  He certainly didn't get it from me, wait, did he get anything from me?!  There is NO WAY I can help him, so I am calling on some help from whoever thinks they can help.... Brent I am counting on you.

4 comments:

Brent said...

That's GREAT! Now, I'll just need to dust off that old trig book...*cough cough, sneeze sneeze*...should be fine *cough, sneeze*.

Lemme know if I can help. :)

Amy Marble said...

yeah, so glad that you're blogging! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I see that Cindy just joined Facebook - we're going to be able to keep track of everyone soon enough! When are you going to be back in Utah - it would be fun to get together again.

Bekki said...

FINALLY! It's nice to see new posts and pictures! Love the updated blog! Send me your email addy when you have a sec. Mine is tolman6@ gmail

Allyson said...

Hey, if Brent can't help, you know you can count on me! HA! HA! I haven't taken math since my senior year of high school. Kirsten happened to remind me of your blog. I have to admit I have my usuals that I check (sisters) and once in a while remember to check in on others. I know I need to start my own. And soon. Love the dresses for the girls. What are they for? Family picture, wedding? Hope all is well. We're having boy #4 in November!
Allyson