The First Day of Kindergarten!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
It's Sooo Nice when you have older siblings to help you along!
Sometimes it's shocking to know that your kids really do love each other!
Emily donning her HSM backpack! and Mrs. Reddish her teacher.
It looks like she's in line for Primary! She's actually freezing cold!
Bad, Bad Mommy!
(I didn't look at the temp. outside before we left. It ended up being in the mid 80's so get off my back) :)
5 comments:
I know, I keep trying to get her to start a blog...one day...
I use to go to Pocatello quite often (we're in Logan) because I had a friend that lived there but now she lives in Boise...sorry, not driving that far!
It's fun to see your family! Good to hear from you.
The first day of school is always so exciting. Hope your kids have fun. What are you going to do with all of your quiet time? Jackson starts preschool next week - I can't wait. It'll be nice to have a few hours a week that he's being entertained by someone else.
half the kids in that line were in short sleeves-
It rained here the other day, my kids insisted they needed their coats.
We compromised at sweatshirts and I'm pretty sure it was near 100 degrees and muggy by the time they walked home.
It was wonderful meeting you and your family at the 50th anniversary. What a great bunch of kids. I especially enjoyed your "twin" girls. Ask them to sing "Dad's old fashioned root beer".
I just tagged you twice, you have to do them so you are actually doing the blog thing! Go to my site and get the instructions!
Post a Comment